What is User Feedback?
User feedback (ratings, comments and images/video) helps our users determine whether an item will satisfy them or otherwise fit their needs. To encourage submission of feedback, 123umbrella may offer small incentives, such as reward points, that over time and additional feedback may lead to discounts or other benefits within the service.
Users can submit feedback, including a star rating, comments and photos or videos, for products and stores (merchants). In order to submit feedback, a user must first purchase an item.
Feedback is typically reviewed for compliance with applicable guidelines and policies before it is displayed to others. Feedback that does not comply with guidelines and policies may be edited or may not be displayed to others. For example:
- A comments or images containing or portraying profanity or other offensive content may not be displayed to others.
- A review containing low quality images, such as images that do not focus on the item or that are blurry, may not be published or it may be displayed to others but without the low quality image(s).
- When feedback is deemed negative, photos or video included in the feedback may not be displayed to others.
- If a photo or video shows damaged or incorrectly manufactured items, then the photo or video may not be not be displayed to others.
Product Overview pages show a limited amount of the feedback for an item. On the overview page 123umbrella tries to display higher quality feedback, such as feedback that: includes photos or several comments, is recent, or has generated positive responses.
Consumers that want to see overviews of all ratings can do so as follows:
- On web – click “View All” or navigate to the “Ratings” tab.
- On Mobile
- iOS – navigate to the product rating tab. Once on the product rating tab a user can sort and re-sort the reviews.
- Android – navigate to the product rating tab. Once on the product rating tab a user can sort and re-sort the reviews.
Sorting - Users that navigate to the product rating tab can sort and resort ratings and comments according to their preferences. Users can do this on the web by opening the product overview page in a new tab.
Consumers can also see reviews for the store or merchant.
Item feedback is generally presented in chronological order (most recent first), but ratings and comments that include feedback that: include photos, include several comments, are more recent, or have generated positive responses may be presented first
123umbrella may run tests to better understand which types of feedback are most helpful to other users and the best ways to present it.
Contacting Reviewers – at this time 123umbrella does not support tools that would allow one user to contact another about a review.
How can I submit a review?
- Purchase an item
- Review Community Standards for guidelines.
- Find the item in your order history and select “Rate”
- Users can provide a star rating without providing comments or photos or videos
- In order to rate or leave comments on an item, users must also rate the store.
- Ratings are typically published within 2 days.
- Once feedback has been submitted and displayed to others, the person that submitted the materials can edit that content. However, any new content may be reviewed for compliance with applicable guidelines.